Jorge Valenzuela is an education coach, author, and advocate.
He has years of experience as a classroom and online teacher, curriculum specialist, and consultant.
His work focuses on improving teacher preparation in project-based learning (PBL), computational thinking and computer science integration, STEM education, and equity and SEL integration.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- University Adjunct Professor
- Systems Thinker
- Educational Leadership
- Instructional Coach
- Published Education Researcher
- Project Based Learning Coach
- Equity and SEL Integration Coach
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Coach
- Computational Thinking Across the Curriculum Coach
- STEM and Computer Science Coach
- Nearpod Certified Educator and PioNear
- Project Lead the Way Certified Design and Modeling Teacher
- National Career Readiness Certified