Tammy is an educator who is passionate about creating cultures that foster collective inquiry, transparent practice and reflective dialogue.
She believes in continuously investing in developing people and fostering teamwork to transform education and communities. Tammy helps to develop adults and youth in responsive and innovative ways applying her understanding of how all people within a system play a vital role in the overall community. With 20 years in education, Tammy has a depth of experience in designing and facilitating relevant professional learning opportunities that grow adult learners to develop the whole child inside and outside the classroom.
- District, School, Teacher and Student Leadership Development
- School and Community Engagement
- Strategic Planning
- Professional Learning Design and Facilitation
- Process & Protocol Development
- Learner-Centered Education
- 21st Century Learning and Global Competencies
- Deeper Learning
- Student-Engaged Assessments